All Together Now:
What Do You Hear?
ages birth to 4, and for families with more than one child
Explore the many joys of playing outside!
• What do I hear? Whose voice is that? Is it high or low, is it fast or slow? Watch as your children delight in the joy of listening to sounds, instruments, songs and rhymes
• Tap, dance and jump with us as we sing and play together
• Learn new songs and enjoy singing familiar songs, that your children will love for years to come
• Have fun playing with instruments, hoops and scarves
• Babies will enjoy the rhythms of the words & music while bonding with their grown-ups, toddler movers & shakers can be active, and the older children can use their imaginations in fun new ways!
Families will receive:
• An outstanding Musikgarten CD of music for movement, singing, and listening
• A 24-page children’s book with colorful artwork for children and parents to follow along with as they listen, sing, and read at home
(45 minute class
for parent/caregiver and child, materials included)
Four sessions from which to choose:
4 Monday classes, July 2 - 23, 10:15 - 11:00 am
4 Tuesday classes, July 3 - 24, 9:30 - 10:15 am
4 Wednesday classes, July 25 - August 15, 10:15 - 11:00 am
4 Thursday classes, July 26 - August 16, 9:30 - 10:15 am
Early bird before June 4 -- $90 for one child, $25 for each additional sibling
After June 4 -- $104 for one child; $25 for each additional sibling
Attend multiple sessions & save!
If you sign your child/children up for a second Playing Together Outdoors session, you will
receive a rebate for 25% off the price of the second session! If you sign up for another session of a different curriculum, you will receive a 10% rebate!
Please note: Per our policies, missed lessons cannot be refunded. However, we are happy to make up missed lessons during the current session or semester if there is an opening in a same-age class.