- Reservations are made by submitting an online or hard-copy registration form.
- Payments must be received within 7 days of online reservation to hold the space. After 7 days,
your space may be given to the next person on the waiting list. Payment for hard-copy registration must be mailed with form.
- We accept cash, checks, or credit card payments (through PayPal).
- Payment by credit card must be in full for the entire semester.
- Payments by check may be in one or two payments per semester, as per the schedule below.
- Please let us know if special arrangements are needed.
One-Time New Family Registration Fee: $20
Family Music for Babies: New babies $212 or two payments of $106 each; returning babies $206 or two payments of $103 each
Family Music for Toddlers: $212 or two payments of $106 each
God's Children Sing for Toddlers: $212 or two payments of $106 each
Cycle of Seasons: New Cycles students $240 or two payments of $120 each
God's Children Sing for 3's and 4's: $240 or two payments of $120 each
Music Makers at Home: $300 per semeser or two payments of $150 each per semester
Music Makers Around the World: $302 per semeser or two payments of $151.00 each per semester; students continuing from MMH $295 per semeser or two payments of $147.50 each per semester
Music Makers at the Keyboard I: $324 per semeser or two payments of $162 each per semester
Music Makers at the Keyboard II: $326 per semeser or two payments of $163 each per semester
Music Makers at the Keyboard III: $330 per semeser or two payments of $165 each per semester
- Please note that fees for missed classes will not be refunded; however, we are happy to provide a make-up class where possible.
-Make-up classes must be attended during the semester you are currently attending. They will not be carried over to the next semester.
-To make up a class, call or e-mail with the time you would like to attend. Then, come to that class unless you receive a call indicating that we are unable to accommodate you at that time.
-If your child is ill, please keep your child at home for your child's own safety and the safety of others.
- East Dallas Children’s Music is not responsible for any loss or injury incurred while participating in the program.
- Signature on the registration form or the submission of an online registration acknowledges that East Dallas Children’s Music is released from all liability, including, but not limited to liability resulting from anyone’s negligence. Signature or electronic registration also constitutes acknowledgement that the parent or care-giver agrees to indemnify and hold harmless East Dallas Children’s Music from any liability, costs or claims, related either directly or indirectly to participation in an East Dallas Children’s Music program, including legal or medical expenses incurred for the participant’s benefit.